To change your map to a custom map follow the below steps.
- Go to Commandline Manager on the left side of the screen.
- Make sure you select the "CUSTOM COMMANDLINE" at the top.
Click on "NEW" or if you already have a Custom Commandline click on "SELECTED" on the right hand side.
- In the block called "MAP" type in the maps name, you get this name usually in the description of the mod you are trying to load, for example: Vulcano, SkiesOfNasca
- You must also now add the map mod ID as a mod, so the server can download the map, to do this follow This Guide to add mods.
- Click on the "APPLY" button at the bottom.
*NOTE: After you select the map and click apply the server will automatically restart, a restart is required for the map to load.